Noticed bleeding from penis while sexually active. Prescribed ointment for nerve cut. Will it cause problem in future?

my penis nerve was cut 1 week ago while am masturbating and it was bleeding in that time. i went to hospital and show it to general surgeon. they said the nerve on which is attached to your penis was cut. they wash it and gave some ointment. they said its no problem. but the problem is when my penis was get tempted it was bleeding through that nerve. the nerve was cutted lightly.
is it ok or it will become a problem in future?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013