Noticed bleeding after inserting finger in vagina. Should I be worried about pregnancy?

i had a sex with my wife during her last menses, another next month she got regular periods. after finishing her period i had inserted my finger into her vagina .she got sme pain later,and found sme blood . now she s worrying about her pregnancy, Now my Q is after menses also she will be pregnant. is it so after inserting finger into her vagina hardely she wont be continue her pregnancy..... she s worrying lot please gve solution
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012