Noticed bend in penis. Is this normal?

sir..m 22 years old.have been very reserved person..i came to knw the basic difference between boy and girls in first year of my college..i was innocent..i started masturbating alot.sometimes so much tat i did it while watching videos in my laptops and hiding it from ppl sitting in common room..i was always then life started changing..i made lots of friends..i reduced masturbation..but i see some bent in if the grip i formed with my hand and tightly masturbated with..the shape has bended into that grip i think.i stopped masturbating.get into spiritual activities..i masturbate after friends i guess cudnt understand my problem and thought its normal..but i m scared..cant my shape of penis b normal??also the size i find small..4-5 inch when erect..but girth is less.what shud i do?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First of all you need to understand that masturbation is not harmful.
Also, there is no proven medicine to increase the length or girth of the penis.
4 to 5 inches is good enough to satisfy yourself and your partner.
When the bend gets in the way of vaginal penetration, you need help.
Otherwise there is nothing to worry.