Noticed a lump on breast. Have pain. Ultrasound came normal. Any idea?

Hi, I had an ultrasound a while back because I was complaining of breast pain and felt a lump. My doctor felt around and simply said I don t think it s anything to worry about, and sent me for an ultrasound. During the ultrasound, they also said that they found nothing concerning. Since then, it has hurt slightly before my period, but then goes away. I haven t gotten my period in somewhere around 40 days, and my breast is really painful, not only in the area where I found the lump. I also have pain in my armpit. It s been this way for almost a week, and still my period hasn t come! I m 18 years old and my mother is a breast cancer survivor.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer