Noticed a large bulls-eye rash on my leg. Lymes disease? What can I do?

Last year while in North Dakato I . I have since found out that it is a sign of a tick bite and indicates that I probably have Lymes disease. My doctor gave me a test but said that test came back negative. I watched a show on a Dr in the states who is an expert and says that it can take up to 6 or 7 different tests to show the lymes disease. I even sent her info saying that a bullseye rash is indicitive of lymes disease but she is ignoring me. Please advise as it has now been one year since I got ther bite. Thank you. Please forward i necessary to a Lymes disease specialist. Thank you... Wendy
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012