Noticeable vein on chest, chest tightness, burping. Should I go to doctor?

i noticed when i came back from a day out in the sun with my shirt on that when I took my shirt off there was a light blue vein showing on the left side of my chest and also some noticeable veins showing through the skin on my left shoulder ... Saturday I sat and watched college football and drank way too many cokes... The waitress was cute and just keep bringing them and now i have some tightness in the chest along with some gas and burping for most of the day today... I just want to see if they are related and if I should see a doctor...I m in good shape with no heart disease in our family history
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You have no problem.
A vein may be seen sometimes but may not be really abnormal.
Drinking too much of coke must have given you a bloated abdomen and hence tightness felt in the chest.