Noticeable large floater patch at the bottom of the eye. History of retina detachment operation in the same eye. Alarming?

3 years ago I had a retina detachment operation. 1 week ago I had a very nasty cold and I was sneezing lots 1 day ago I noticed very noticiable large floater patch bottom of my right eye. its in the the same eye which I had my operation. its still there this morning. is there any reason for concern. I only have central vision as the retina detachment had been left too long. pls help???
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012