Not taking birth control to regulate periods. Suffering from PCOS. Have irregular bleeding. Do I have cancer or endometriosis?

Hello, I have PCOS and have not had a regular period in 2 years. I refuse to take birth control to regulate it. But now I am getting really worried, I have had an on & off going period for a month now. I have DR appt in a couple days, but without a regular DR to call I don t know what to do. It is getting heavier with small clots....?? I understand there is probably a large amount of lining that needs to be shed but I am still worried about if I have cancer , endometriosis or something else. Can you give me an idea of what might be going on? Please Help.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013