Not taking birth control pills regularly, had sex. Having breast tenderness, sickness. Chances of pregnancy?

I ve had my sex on the 3rd of November I got my period 5 hours later... My period 4 days, I have not been taking my birth control pills lately neither on time. I ve miss six days on the sixteenth my period started again.... But after my first period I ve had symptom of pregnancy... Every sign.. My breast r tender and hurt... My nose feels like its spreading I feel sick all the time could I be pregnant and have a breakthrough from missing my pills???????
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012