Not sure of urine infection. Had water, cranberry juice. Symptoms persist. Vagina dry, swollen. Cure?

Hi, i didnt feel well on friday evening, felt like i was getting a urine infection. I get them approx. two or three times a year so felt sure that was what it was. Drank lots of water and cranberry juice but couldnt seem to flush the feeling away. Being Friday night i knew i couldnt see the doc and urine infections scare me as mine normally present with blood immediatley. Last urine infection was three months ago and i had some Alprim left over so i took one. It made me feel naseous but I know that side effect. Saturday morning i felt brighter but kept drinking water and cranberry juice to be sure. Now sunday evening. No more alprim left to take. Still feel odd. Not sick but just not comfortable. Not sure if its a urine infection, if i m paranoid or if its more to do with my vagina as that feels uncomfortable, dry and swollen. Bit worried all round and have to travel internationally on tuesday.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013