Not sleeping well, cannot concentrate, tiredness. What should I do?

Hi, for last 20 to 30 days I am not able to sleep well. I am usally awake till 3:30 - 4 A.M in Morning. Then on next day I get myself ready for Office and leave at around 10 O clock...I work in IT feild...There is a bit pressure at my evening I find myself tired and no energy left...I also cannot concentrate on my work fully........I leave Office at around 10 O clck....lots of task pending.....reac home around 11 and go to bed and not sleep..........I try to listen to music so that I get sleep...but unable to sleep......then somehow I get into hibernation mode.....not deep morning when I get up....I feel that I haven t slept well last night......and there is a lack of fresh energy which will help me to look forward at my workplace.........please suggest what should I do...........
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012