Not sexually active, having irregular periods, back pain. Reason?

dear doctor hi my name is noor i`m 26 years old and not sexually active ( virgin ) i`m having problems with my period i used to have it every 28 or 30 days the last one came after 24 days and last only for 4 days my period usually last for 7 days then after 15 days i had another period ! my back really hurts for3 months now my wight is 46 kg and i workout 30 min every day but not in crazy way i eat 2 meals lunch and supper the last med that i took was farmeton my Hb is 12.3 in 2010 i was having problems with my period and took meds for 3 months dian and andrucure..i think that was there names after that i had bleeding after mt periods i went to the doctor and she gave me permulut for 1 month i did not take another med after that only for the flu and some calcium help me plz i`m really worried :( thanks noor
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You should not be worried but i think that you should do an ultrasound to see your uterus and ovaries to rule out any of their pathology.
If you have done it and are normal you should a hormonal balance to see whats the matter.
For the back pain this is may be due of irregular periods or something unknown backpain (1 in 2 women have this pain ).Take pain killers such paracetamol ,ibuprofen and massage that zone .
Take care of your self