Not responding to medication for stomach infection. Still having constipation, numbness, burning in stomach and pain in the chest

I have a gastric conctipation nd numbness problem and sometimes it give pain in the chest left and right and centre also burning sensation in stomach .before 3 weeks I was having and acute one to this doctor took endoscopy and check and found some infection in stomach and detect rut positive .I took full medicine for 15 days a name pantacid (combination of three therapy antibiotics).but problems r still Please help me
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013