Not pregnant, stomach getting bigger and having bad cramps. What's going on?

Over the last few months my tummy seems to be gettong bigger everyday, i am not pregnant, I exercise 5 days a week for 30 mins and eat properly. i have seen the doctor who thinks and is treating my for constipation but I am still not having anyjoy with it. It feels hard and i get really bad cramps . Some mornings I wake with a nice flat tummy and within hours I look 6 months pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here, the protuberance belly is a very common phenomenon seen in female the best way to come out of this condition is regular exercise and this should be done under the guidance of some qualified person, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.