Not pregnant, no periods in 7 months, regular ovulation,spots of blood, brown discharge gain weight, hair on belly. What is wrong?

a couple of days ago when i was peeing my left side of my vagina had gone numb and tingly, now today it really hurt on both side like i have a brusie but i dont. also for the pase couple of weeks i have been getting some blood like spotting but it goes away in like 2 wipe and i dont get in it a couple of days again. i also had a brownish discharge that is now gone.i havent had my period in 7 months but i am not pregnet as i have had a blood test 2 weeks ago. i have also notice i have gained 10 killos in 2 weeks and starting to get hair on my belly :( i have taken ovualtion test as my doctor has told me to and its coming back that i am ovualting every month but i am not getting my period im very conscern and dont know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013