Not pregnant, menopausal, have thyroid problems, feeling extremely hot . What this could be?

Im a 35 yr old woman. I m not pregnant and I m not menopausal. My height is 5ft 6in. weight - 150 lbs. I don t have thyroid problems and I m not diabetic. for the last 3-4 weeks i ve been feeling extremely hot even when it s 35 degrees. I ve always had a low resistance to cold temperatures(80 degrees being comfortable), but now 65 degrees is too hot for me. I ve been craving extremely hot spicy food for the past 1 week. A couple of days back i climbed 10 flights of stairs( i usually do that) and i felt too hot and passed out. Does anyone know what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013