Not on periods due, have intense cramps, stabbing in stomach with lumps, back pain and exhaustion, partner with chlamydia. Cause?

hello there, i m really concerned that i may be pregnant and that i may have been for a while but just not known, like you hear of happening to some people. i ve got really really bad period cramps but am not due for a week, have horrendous stabbing in my stomach , can feel lumps in my stomach from above my belly button to below, feel sick often, have back pain and am exhausted constantly. i know this may be a silly question but i m just so worried that i might be really pregnant and just won t know. however, about a week ago, an ex partner of mine informed me that they have chlamydia which they believe they may have caught from me. i ve been researching the symptoms and i match a lot of the major ones, symptoms which have developed over the past 3 weeks and quite a lot of them match the things i ve listed above as well as corresponding with something i looked up about pelvic inflammatory disease so i don t know if the whole pregnancy fear is just a result of this and then me being worried or not. i ve got an appointment at a screening place tomorrow but can t stand another evening of being paranoid that i m pregnant so was wondering if you could tell me anything that may set my mind at rest? thankyou for any help you can give me.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012