Not on contraceptives, delayed periods, no pregnancy signs. What should be done?

Hae Dr. Stephen, my name is Edith, i was on depo provera for 3months last year it expired on july 2012, didnt go for the second shot, from then i have not been using any conntraceptive untill december when i moved in with my boyfriend and sstarted on using femiplan daily pills for two weeks, i bleed so i withdrew them and used steron 5mg for a week, for now i am not using any contraceptive and it is 3weeks now and no sings off pregnancy and my periods were due on 15th january and i have not received yet. whats your advise on my situation, please help me am confused ,
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013