Not married. Having irregular periods with clots. What are the complication?

Hi , i am 40 years of old women , single , never been married , i have a problem with menstruation , from last month i have problem , i had my menstruation twice in a month and not bleeding well , just saw like clotting blood , again i had my period from yesterday also not bleeding just seen some clotting bleed and not bleeding as normal and i am really worried please advise what to do and why is that. Best Regards negat
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012