Not interested in sex, taking zoloft for anger issues. Treatment?

I am 26 years old and I never want to have sex with my husband. We ve been married almost 6 years and have a 9 month old daughter. He asks me almost every night and I just say no. Then, he gets mad at me and acts like a jerk the next day or two. I m tired of this and how he acts. I know I have an extremely low sex drive to the point its pretty much non-existent, but he just doesn t respect me for it. He just pretty much stays mad till we have a huge fight and don t make up for days. I m afraid it will have a huge impact on our daughter as she is getting older with all the fighting. I am currently on zoloft for anger issues.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

You and your husband might need a few sessions with a sex therapist. Sex therapy views sexual issues as being resolved by specifically addressing them, rather than by the assumption that when the individuals in a relationship work out the relationship issues, the sex will just fall into place. Sex therapists also tend to have much greater than average knowledge about the physiological processes that are a part of human sexuality. We tend to work collaboratively with physicians to address the entirety of the causes of sexual concerns.

Hope this helps