Not having proper facial hair, hairloss in front of the head. How can it be treated?

Hi doctor, Im 30 yrs old. married and having one kid. My problem is till now Im not having proper facial hair . I have a mustache but its missing hair in the middle and I also dont have sideburns. got alittle hair growth on my chin though. Also Im having hair loss on my front part of head( baldness ) . Ive waited till now hoping I will get any benefit when I age more. Pls help me as I find this really difficult to go with.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012