Not having normal period. Signs of pregnancy present, test negative. Cause for pregnancy signs?

I havent had a normal heavy period in 3 months.. 3 months ago took blood test not prego .. This month had another weird period a week after started getting nausua.. Dizziness .. headaches .. N as of lastweek smells r differant.. My period is due Aug 2 i took a prego test when i got home late today n it was negative.. Maybe its to early.. I have thyroid problems and take medication to maintain it.. If i am not prego what is causing every sign of pregnancy expect my af? I kno when i have thyroid it can mimic some signs but not all.. Or am i wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012