Not happy with the way I look, constantly keep comparing with others, take long hours to dress up. Advice?

Hello I m so sorry to bother, but for the past few years ive never really thougt about but I have been experiencing issues with myself. I find myself looking in the mirror & constantly checking my face as Im generally not happy with the way I look. I often compare myself to other girls my age & just compare how other girls are better looking than me. I am often really nervous of what people think of me especially boys as ive never had a boy stare or comment me. Although my friends & family constantly tell me Im beautiful I just cannot see it at all & Im convinced they are lying to me. When I look in the mirror I just see ugliness. I don t wear make up to school as I have no time but whenever Im going out somewhere make up needs to be applied & I spend several minutes in front of the mirror making sure Im happy which Im usually not. Im not overweight at all & I live an healthy lifestyle I just don t understand the problem. I often find myself wishing I god would magically make me pretty . By the way I am a 16 year old girl.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012