Not had sex but just foreplay orally using condoms. Am I sexually active?

I am 16 years old and I have a boyfriend of about 3 months. We haven t had sex but we have done everything else sexually and everything has been fine. I was just wondering what doctors consider to be sexually active when they ask you that at visits? Also, should I try to set up an appointment with an OB/GYN or is it too early for that? We always use condoms when I perform oral sex on him so I m not worried about an STD but when my doctor asks me about being sexually active I m never sure about the answer. Also, when we do have sex is there any way for me to go to the gynecologist on my own and find out about birth control without my parents knowing? They would definitely freak out. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013