Not had periods for 6 months. Experiencing hot flashes, headaches, leg cramps, hunger pangs. Chances of pregnancy?

hello I have been 6 months late on my period an it has happened before i have 4 children an just 2 weeks ago i had exspirence a hot flash an headaces ect. im 24 years old im recently been having trouble sleeping an leg cramps an an cramps that would start from the left to the right than the middle i have had a increase of hunger an always having to use a rest room every other houre i have no clue whats going on my last pregnancy was in 2012 an im constley hungry my bf usaley pulls ot but he didn t 2 weeks ago an a week later all this starting happeing
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013