Not had a period in almost two months, Could this be a hereditary thing or what ?

I have usually had very low BP usually running 96/60 or there abouts. For the past two weeks it has been running 183/103 and a little lower. I had started getting nauseous about one week prior and have not had a period in almost two months. I have taken three home pregnancy tests all coming out negative. What could be wrong here? As a side not my mothers pregnancy test did not show positive until she was four months pregnant with me. Could this be a hereditary thing or something totally different ? Thank you for taking the time to read my question.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
It can never be hereditory. Urine pregnancy test is not a 100% confirmatory test for pregnancy. You should go for transvaginal sonography for pregnancy or other uterine pathology. . Urine pregnancy test may be negative if you have delayed periods.Even if sonography is normal, you can go for blood investigation for B-hcg test for pregnancy.