Not getting sleep, taking tryptomer and eliwel, feels drowsy, unable to concentrate, not stressed or depressed

Hello Doctor!! I am 29 year old male having 180cms height & 74Kgs weight. My problem is that I am not able to get sleep at night. This condition is prevailing since last 1 year or so and I had been given Tryptomer 25Mg & Eliwel 10Mg tablets by doctors, initially a few days these medicines helped a bit but after that the condition was same. I feel really drowsy at day times & unable to concentartae properly on work. What could be the reason. There is no depression or stress related factor for me.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012