Not getting regular periods. FSH level high, diagnosed premature ovarian failure. Advised IVF

Dear sir, I was not getting my regular period becouse of side effect of medicine cyclophosphoamide. And doctor advised me to take novelon which I took for about 6 years. As I wanted pregency ,I counsulted a doctor and she advised me to stop the novelon with immediate effect. I stoped it 6 month back but was still unable to get my period . On blood test it was found that my fsh level in blood is high and doc immediately diagonised that i had premature overion failure and advised me for IVF treatment. I want second openion about it as it cost of IVF treatment is byound my affordable level.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013