Not getting proper bowel movement. Suggest suitable diet and solution

I am 25 year old Man, from some years I don t get proper motion in the morning, I also drink lots of water in the morning after waking up. Sometimes I also drink hot milk or tea after waking up. I have to go 2 times in a day for complete removal of motion, in morning and in afternoon. After taking tea or milk I get some motion but not properly. I am a vegan. Also let me know about suitable diet for solution for this.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Hello I have gone through your complaints. The things what you are experiencing is normal phenomenon. It is not compulsory to pass motion in the morning everyday and passing motion twice in a day is normal. Here I want to bring to your notice that passing motion once in three days or passing motion three times in a day is normal. So now you can relax yourself and I want to suggest more fruits and leafy vegetables to your diet.
Thank you. Good day