Not getting pregnant, taken ayurvedic medicine, one miscarriage, possibility for leproscopy

Hi, my name is soni i m 27 years old. i m married last 2 years we trying for baby but we are failed . my husband and my both s report are normal. 2 dr. says for leproscopy test but we not did it . we are tried ayurvedic medicine in the month of sep i had one misscarrige after that i m not pregnant yet . my mother in law forcing me for leproscopy test it is possible ? because i heard that leproscopy test is done when pregnancy is not happen. but i got one misscarrige . please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012