Not getting pregnant after trying for 6 months. Is it due to late ovulation ?

Brief description abt myself: Im 29 and married for almost 2 yrs.v r trying to conceive for past 6 months but still no positive results. my periods are very regular. I did all test as per prescribed by my doc. n the results are normal. In the follicular study i found out i ovulated on 20thday. In the meanwhile my periods were getting delayed every 3-4 days so i was told to take M2 tone tab. In the month of sep i got my periods on 14th sep n i started takin M2 tablets so this month i got my periods on 13th oct. One more thing my husband s results are also normal. His sperm mobility was less for this doc had prescribed tablets My questions: 1.what is the reason for not concieving if everything is normal 2. during intercourse i feel most of the liquid flows out. dis mite b the reason for not conceiving? 3. if ovulation is late den this also affects conceiving? 4. while conceiving what kind of food should be avoided? MY FOLLICLE SIZE WAS22mm * 18mm when i had done follicular study.i was told that this size was normal
Asked On : Sun, 16 Oct 2011