Not getting periods, painful, cyst with multiple echoes in right ovary. Unable to conceive. What should I do ?

Gudevng sir. Im a lady of 28 yrs.old n hvng a cyst in da rt.ovary frm last 3 yrs.i hav also tkn it is nt is a cyst wid internal echoes of vol.90.7ml.nw i m nt getting my periods n its paining a bit 2.wat shud i do n wil i face ny difficulty in concieving.i had caesarean in my frst me out plz.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
May 2013

You once consult gynecologist and go for repeat scan to find out the present condition of the cyst.
And go for CA 125 levels.
If the cyst is increasing in size and if pain aggravates better to go for removal of the cyst.
Then after surgery when the cycles become regularize, you can plan for pregnancy.
Track the ovulation and plan unprotected intercourse around the period of ovulation, that will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
For more details you can ask me through: