Not getting periods due to small ovaries. Taking lynoral and meprate. Pain in the leg. Side effect?

Hi!! I am 23 year old and i have menstrual problem, actually doctors have diagnosed and told that my ovaries are small due to which i don t get menses so i have been told to take lynoral + Meprate 2.5 mg every day for 24 days every month to get menses due to which i have got the side effect that my right lower right leg pains a lott. Kindly suggest what to do in this case???
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
You would be having a hypoplastic uterus or premature ovarian failure.
In that case, the only reliable way to menstruate is to take cyclical hormones, which you are doing.
The leg pain also could be a potential side effect.
However, please upload your reports.
As such, without artificial hormones, you would have to do without a period.