Not getting my period before my period starts i took a virgin medicine for itching at vagina

hi sir, my period is on may 8th and till now i dint get my period and iam married and have one kid and we dont want child at present and iam sure that iam not a pregnent now but why my period is late sir, before my period starts i took a vergin medicine for itching at vergin which was suggested by a doctor . i think from that day my vergin is very dry is it that problem that iam not getting period sir. please help me out in this matter sir.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011