Not getting interest to have intercourse. Will it effect in conceiving?

Sir/Madam, Iam basically a god fearing in nature. during intercourse, my husband finds it difficult with me in having sex. im aged 28 married recently. i dont have much interest in that. to satisfy my husband im doing what ever he wishes. He often tells i dont ejaculate and doesnt cooperate with him. he fears we would not get a child.. kindly advise me in this regard.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Hello dear, having sex is a natural desire of any human being. At the same time ejaculation of semen from husband into your vagina is the act required for conception and if that is happening each time you indulge then your active participation is not required. Don't be upset about it and you will start participating eventually. Take care and all the best