Not getting adjust in boarding school

I put my daughter in a boarding school in class-I standard. Her age is 6+. But she don t like to stay in the hostel. will you please suggest me to solve my problem. P N AAAAAAA Siliguri, W.B. India.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

Class I standard is a very small age for a child to go to boarding school. Please consult a child psychologist and get your child evaluated to know if she is ready to attend boarding school. Separation from parents and family at a 6 years age may not be acceptable to her. You may need to discuss other choices and decide if there is an absolute need to send her to boarding school. If she is not ready then you can wait for a year or two and educate her in a day school till then.

Hope this helps