Not feeling hungry, frequent visit to toilet, cramps, back pain, nipples sensitive, breast hurt after intercourse. Pregnant?

Hi there I had intercourse with my husband whilst fertile and again on the day of ovulation . This was just under a week ago, but for the past 2 - 3 days I have felt very different. I m not really hungry but eat because I know I have to but eating makes me feel sick, I m going to the toilet more frequent, cramps , slight back pain , really sensative nipples and breasts hurt... Even my sense for smell has gotten strange, yesterday I could swear I could smell gas but no one else could. Anyway after doing a fair bit of research it is evident that these symptoms would not occur so soon after Sex. Could I be pregnant? Or is it just my mind playing tricks because we (my hubby and I) want a family. Please help I m hanging out to take a test.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Hi Katherine,
Thanks for writing in.
The symptoms you have reported are all non specific & do not indicate anything. You may or may not be pregnant. I suggest that you should take home pregnancy test only when you are overdue for a week or so i.e. after missing your period. This will avoid falsely negative results & save you from anxiety.
Best of luck.