Not enough erection. Why does it last for some time only?

Sir, I am 30 years old, i am having problem with erection , i don t get enough erection with girl or lady, yet get really hard erection at night. When i go to sleep my penis get erected and that erection last till i am in bed. But when i am with my girl it just not get erected, some time it get erected but not full, it just become a little large but no erection. When i was 17-19 i used to get erection but not a regular one, since the very starting i was unable to sustain it for long, and i get ejaculation just rubbing my penis with my girl friends bum or body. My family is thinking of my marriage and i am really worried. What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
You are suffering from performance anxiety.
Any type of anxiety or stress causes sympathetic stimulation.
You are in fantasy during night but when you are with girl friend you have performance anxiety makes your arousal diminished.
You need relaxed mind for parasympathetic stimulation.
Sex is in our mind.
Just make up your mind for sexual act.
got married as you have no disease.