Not doing sexual intercourse properly, unable to conceive. How to correct it?

I am married for almost 3 years now. WHat I feel that our sexual intercourse was not proper since or marriage and penis dont get into . Only a small amount goes inside and then its done. Now we are planning for baby since 2 months and I strongly feel that this is the reason I am not conceiving as I never feel that penis has gone inside
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

Successful conception depends on proper timing of unprotected sexual intercourse with ejaculation inside vagina and ovulation (14 days prior to due date) or fertile days (12th-18th day of each 28-30 days cycle). You have to use ovulation prediction kit to track down ovulation in mid cycle.

Second thing, small penis or narrow vagina may cause problem in conception if penis is not properly inserted inside vagina. Without proper ejaculation into vagina, pregnancy is quite difficult. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist for proper clinical examination and management of the case. Good luck.