Not conceiving, having PMS symptoms, boyfriend's testicles small. Is that the reason ?

Hi, My name is AAAA. I m 29 years old. I have 2 kids 11 and 9. I have been in a relationship with my current boyfriend for about over a year and a half. We can t seem to conceive. I am overweight but I ve lost a good amount. I had a pap smear not that long ago and everything came back normal. I just recently started skipping periods to every other month. This month is a bit different on my pms symptoms. Last time I got my period was on October 4th was my end date. So normally I would wait till I skip a month to get my period again. Right after my last period I started cramping. To what it seemed like a month. I was having liquid come out my nipples. Now im very moody, gassy and all I wanna do is sleep. Usually this is normal pms symptoms for me but they have been lasting way too long now. I m afraid to take a pregnancy test due to the disappointment. I m sure I m not pregnant, just wanna know why I m getting all these symptoms. Also, my boyfriend has small testicles. Would that also be a reason why we haven t conceived?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer