Not conceived after myomectomy. High fsh, history of fibroid. Solution?

I just turned 40 2 months ago. I have had my FSH levels checked at least 6 times over past year and the have always been normal. I had a myomectomy 4 months was success tubes open for 3 months since myomectomy have not conceived. Had 15 follicles in Feb with normal fsh. Now my fsh is high 2 months later with 6 follicles what could have happened to me in 2 months. Fsh was normal in Feb. Now 27 in april. have two teenagers but have not been able to conceive with the 32 fibroids previously they were blocking my tubes. Can I still get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013