Not attained menarche. Could there be anything wrong? Umbilical cord attached to bladder by birth

My daughter, which is 13 now, when she was a baby, her cord wouldn t fall off, her dr said that there was a cord that was attached to her bladder , and urine was coming back tho it. Now, at 13 its doing it again, making a long story short, she hasn t started her monthly either. Shows no signs of it. What dr should I be taking her too? What can be done about this? I know the last urologist said, that is was very rare and cancerous. And that she may be infertile. I need help, this has been going on since she was 6 weeks old.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
You have take her to
1 Endocrinologist to assess her hormone status
2 urologist
3 gynecologist

All have to evaluate her or the above mentioned problems.