Not able to smell. MRI of head shows fibers from sinus broken. Ear pain, sinusitis, headaches. Dent on the head. Need whole body scan to be done?

Okay I had a MRI of my head with die injected to find out if my fibers from my sinus were broken. I can not smell or taste anything. I have seen an ENT and an Allergist , both put a camera up my nose and found nothing there, just a narrow passage. I m 53, overweight , but I lost this about two years ago, it just slowly started to happen. I had dental work done on the right side, along with having sinusitis and ear ache problems on the right side, along with headaches every now and then. I still have tooth ache pain with my lower bottom right side, had crowns put on, but before that I had a root canal dentist x-ray and check out the teeth, he said nothing was wrong. Why am I getting this constant pain on the right side? Also I too have a dent on the upper right side of my skull , which gives me headaches and throbbing pain every now and then. My regular doctor has no answer. No one seems to know what is wrong. I feel I need to have some kind of all body scan test done. Could it be my heart telling me something?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013