Not able to sleep properly, getting headache, depressed. What is the problem?

hello doctor, i am 23yr old female. my problem is that i m not able to get sleep at night from last 2 weeks and have severe headache druing sleeping time and when i awake in the morning headache is severe and when i hear loud voice and bright light then also headache get severe....and i have depression too i don t know the reason bt i have... i want to live alone and i want to commit suicide somtimes i tried bt i don t want to. don t know what happened to me sometimes i want to cry.... all don t have any reason but i am facing all this.... i am b.d.s i know all this is not gud bt i actually don t know what all this is going... so doc please help me
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012