Not able to sleep from a month, lost taste in food, feels scared. What treatment should be done?

I have this sleeping problem. I was hospitalized before and from there i was lying in the bed and i thought about death and dying one day becuase im gonna die . From then on i have not been able to sleep for a long time. For almost a month i have not been able to sleep, and now my body won t permit me to sleep! I have lost taste in foods and also i have become scared about not getting sleep. I dont know what to do..... please help.......i have taken benadryl and zolphedym but it dosent work.............
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012