Not able to move the left hand. Had itching and dry skin. Feeling tired. What is happening?

Hi for some reason I can t move my left hand at all, starting today. For over a week my entire body s been itching, and after the itch, many parts of my body (my legs, arms, hands) turned very dry and flaky - so I m wondering if this is the cause of me being unable to move my left hand. My left hand feels numb, it is very dry, and feels very heavy; when I leave it in a resting position, my fingers just start to curl up on their own. Even my arm is starting to get this very tired, heavy sensation. Is this a sign that I have to cut my entire arm and left hand off? Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Keep your arm raised above body levelover the head for 10 minutes every hourly ,do fomentation with hot wet towel and try to do fingers clenching unclenching for 5 minutes every hourly wait for response