Not able to hear due to water getting into the ear. Brownish discharge from the ear. Need to go to the doctor?

well i had took a shower and water got in my ear and i counld hear nothing and then maybe 3 weeks passt and it pop the water out on its own now my ear out of no ear i cant hear from it again didnt get water in it this time but now ive been like this for 2 weeks it dont hurt but now i get a discharge sometimes its brown with some orange and then lately its been green and some yellow but it smells im getting scared what is it and should i go to the doctors or can i buy something at the store for it??
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013