Not able to have proper intercourse. Is it due to short penis?

Hello there Doctor.

Whenever I have sex with my fiancee, my sperms most often doesn't stay "in" her. It has the tendency of always flowing out back. This really disturbs me a lot. My fiancee has the tendency of taking whiskey after we make love (because her parents have warned her about getting pregnant before getting married. So she takes it in order not to get pregnant). You know, she takes the whiskey long after the sperms must have "come out" from her. One of her friends who is a nurse told her that it is simply because my penis is not long enough and that is the reason why it doesn't deposit the sperms at the "right place". But I don't want to think so. Does this mean that people with "short penises" don't have children??

So, now the issue is that I am confused. I don't know whether the problem is on my part or it is due to her constant consumption of whiskey.

Please, this matter is very serious to me especially as I am planning to get married to her soon and of course wish to start having children. So, you can imagine how this is very important to me.

Have a nice day and take care of yourself while waiting to be hearing from you pretty soon
Daniel from Cameroon.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013