Not able to get a proper erection. Using USN hyperbolic mass. Could it be due to that?

Hi Doctors, Im 22 years old and i have been having sex for hte past 3 years now. I still masturbate quiet often (2-3 times a week). i dont usually have a problem, but three weeks ago i was just about to engage and it went limp. So we hadnt tried for a while but then last night we tried agian and i was really turned on and then i was getting oral sex and it went limp again!!! and then we waited and tried again and it still wasnt working... Whats wrong with me? I get an erection when i watch porn? Last night i felt as if my heart was going to pound through my chest ... and i was feeling quiet nervous that it might not work could that be my fault? Also i have been using USN hyperbolic mass for about a month now... Could this have something to do with it? How do i get back to normal? Please help me... Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
hi friend,
You are not able sustain erection for long/desired duration which needs a proper evaluation.All the organic causes needs to be ruled out befor taking medications.Using USN-its hard to say is the reason
Get checked by a andro-urologist to get better.
All the best