Not able to conceive,only brown discharge, HPT negative. What treatment should i go for?

I was supposed to get my period on March 12, but it did not arrive. All that I ve had since is a brown discharge . My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for four years now. I don t have any other symptoms that my period is going to show up or that I am pregnant. I ve taken two HPTs and both have been negative. I also have had two ectopic pregnancies: one in 1999 and one in 2005. I have not been able to get pregnant since my last ectopic. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013